Easy garden craft project
Combining Flea Market items in a creative way is Annie’s Grossart-Steen’s talent. From her workshop, Pondside Primitives in Pennsylvania, she makes this and many other Spring projects to share with her clientele. Get the instructions!
To complete this project, you’ll need:
- A short step ladder
- A birdhouse
- Small flower pot
- A rusty trowel or garden hand tool
- Ivy and flowers in colors to match the flowerpot
- A wooden bird figurine or other decoration
- A grapevine garland
1. Paint the flower pot, the stepladder and the birdhouse roof matching color
2. Paint the body of the birdhouse and the bottom of the flower pot to match.
3. Hot glue the flowers and ivy, wind the garland around to finish.
4. Prop up the trowel with a small nail.